Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Leopard print makes me weak

After finishing my most brutal period on exchange ever (assessment is so over-rated) I decided to go shopping.

I went to H&M to see if there was anything left from the Lanvin collab but ended up spending way too much instead.

I got myself these amazing heels:
Just soooooo right now! $300HKD



A cute varsity jacket - $400HKD


and a cool russian fur hat a la Naomi Campbell! =). $130HKD.


I also spent a crazy amount on underwear and cute bras =).

The next few weeks are going to be so sad because they will fly past and eveyrone will be leaving :(. 

I still have a 6,000 word paper to write on Human Rights in China but in between I definitely plan on hitting the shops. Miu Miu + Prada, here I come!!

Oh, and my current beauty love: The Dior Cannage Color Collection- $50USD duty free from Ho Chi Minh Airport. 

Don't you just love how adorable it looks. It has the same cover as the Dior Bags.

And the colours are super nice- very glossy :)

x



No comments:

Post a Comment