Thursday, September 23, 2010

Shopping in Mongkok No 2

Back to Mongkok for some more bargains since the girls wanted to go after they saw my last haul. We didn't really get to go for long as we didn't leave til 6.30 tonight and then we got hungry at like 9pm so it wasn't a crazy shopping trip.

That being said however I did manage to get a few items :).

I got these awesome wedge boots which are just sooooo right for winter. I am thinking of going back and getting them in grey too. They were $160HKD (so $25AUD).






My personal favourite were these two cuffs I got! So so Alexander Wang/CC Skye/Hermes/Burberry-esque! I got one black and silver studded one (it looks gold-ish in the photos) and one black and gold studded one. How cool is the zipper edge?




It looks so sick on as well! They were both only $20HKD EACH (so like $3AUD each!!!). It kind of makes me wonder why I even shop in Australia?




And I also got this Union Jack Bag- very limited edition Chanel! (Apparently, also really "topshop" too according to the British Girls.) But I'm sure Chanel would have done it first, only for "topshop" to rip it off a few months later. This was $100HKD ($14AUD). It also has the typical Chanel gold hardware+leather straps. Can't wait to rock this baby!


After shopping tonight, the girls and I all went to eat KFC in Hong Kong for the first time! It was pretty wicked! I love how it is more asian-ised. Instead of potato and gravy you can get rice with mushroom sauce. Also they have a lot more variety like cheesy fries! Mmmmm so yummy!

Then we also went back to one of the Student Flats for some pre-drinks (most people were going out) and some Beer Pong!

Love exchange!!


Anyways BIG NEWS! Today, after a whole day of um-ing and ah-ing and planning a group of us booked our tickets to go to Vietnam and Cambodia during reading week (mid-semester break). We will go from 14th of October to 26th of October (so yes, we may also skip some classes =p). I am so so so excited. There are six of us in total: Irfan (Malaysian but studying in London), Andreas (german), Marcin (English), Calum (Scottish), Emma (English) and Me! =D.  The return tickets only cost $2045HKD ($290AUD). How cheap is that? It reminds me how far away Australia really is from everything. Also Australia is so big. It would cost that to fly return from Brisbane to Melbourne (and that's all on the eastern coast of Australia). Sigh, so want to move to Asia or Europe!

But anyways we are going!!

Although I havn't even gone out tonight, it's still 3am and I'm still up. Gosh! Exchange is seriously sleep-depriving

xox

Jane

2 comments: